What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
An all-inclusive guide to building your very own wood-fired pizza oven
- Get everything in straightforward, simple English that’s easy to read and understand
- Be able to keep up with your building plans as you go along with absolutely no hassles
- Discover what to look out for and how to make building your own pizza oven
- Learn how to make the best pizza dough and what cooking methods to use
- Learn exactly how everything should look
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Build Your Own Wood Burning Pizza Oven scores 71.24/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://pizza-oven-plans.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: pizza-oven-plans.com you’ll also be taken through to pizza-oven-plans.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)